• District 118 - Record Requests:

    Student records/transcripts can be obtained by calling the Student Records office at (217) 444-1092.  You can also fill out the Transcript Request Form and email it to WitteC@danville118.org.  Each request must be accompanied by a picture ID (driver's license, etc.).  There is a processing fee of $3.00 per transcript / $5.00 per health record that can be paid by cash, check, or money order.  

    Cathie Witte

    Student Records/Transcripts 

    Danville School District 118

    516 N. Jackson

    217-444-1092 phone

    217-444-1082 fax